Friday 29 November 2013

Shift it to the Thrift Shop #2

Its Saturday morning, and there is nothing like the feeling of de-cluttering!
I've got some more not so treasured items to take to my local second hand clothing bin.

I must stress again, please don't take them things that are broken, dirty or rubbish. It costs the charity money to dispose of your items. They need good quality sellable items!

Here's what I'm donating today!


Three brand new room fragrance sprays from Crabtree and Evelyn (I bought them to try, but room sprays are just not for me!) and a charm bracelet which I think was from Target (I thought it was really cute - and it is, but I just haven't worn it).


Coffee that came in a get well hamper. I don't drink coffee, so off it goes.



A Black Books bar set, which I won years ago and has been sitting on my bar are, never used. Time to move on!



Another room fragrance spray that I bought after Christmas last year. Seeing as its coming up to the next Christmas and I still haven't used it, time to find a new home!



I'm really sorry to throw these out. I paid $112.50 on sale for these new joggers a few weeks ago. I have tried to wear them, but they have a synthetic lining and make my feet scream. They feel so hot on. I just know I can't and won't wear them, so they need to go!




Have you been inspired to do some purging? I hope so! Comment below and tell me what you've donated lately! 

Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment