Tuesday 26 November 2013

Meal organisation

Good morning!

I have a confession to make. I don't always stick to my meal planner. I know...shocking! I shop using Woolworths Online, so I usually get my groceries delivered on a Sunday morning. Sometimes they get it right and sometimes they get it wrong, but so far, so good! I plan and order my shop on Friday afternoons or in the wee hours of Saturday mornings. 

I use a meal planner that sticks to the fridge from Target - It was around $15 or $20. I can't remember exactly. I used to write really elaborate meal plans with me cooking from scratch every night. It just doesn't work. I need a few simple meals that I take out of the fridge & cook (like 'Steak and salad or Chicken Schnitzel & salad). 


 When I am working (I work part time and casually) I cannot face making a meal at the end of the day, all I want to do is veg out on the couch!



I love how there is space down the bottom for 'shopping list' items and the powerful magnets make sure it doesn't move. I find that the meal planning helps with waste. When I don't plan I throw out a lot of food. I know there are things in the fridge, but I'm not exactly sure how they fit together.

This planner has been working well for me. Each week I just tear off a new sheet. It always looks nice and I can see at a glance what we are eating for the week. I plan on sharing this every week!

What do you use for your meal planning? Let me know below!

Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment