Monday 25 November 2013

Chux Magic Wand - Review

Hi di hi!

This past week Woolworths had the new and improved (their words not mine) Chux Magic Wands on sale - half price or maybe better than half price, I can't remember. Because I shop online, the online original price is slightly higher, so better than half price.

I don't know when the sale ends, maybe today? I bought two and took them out of the packaging immediately (as it was our recycling week and I wanted to get as much out of the house as possible!).


I used the Chux wand on my sink. Its a white ceramic sink and it gets really dirty, in-fact even though I scrub and scrub, I can't get it back to the original white colour. Hopefully early next year I'm getting my kitchen renovated so it will be sayonara sink! Anyways, I love cleaning, but I don't love getting cleaning products on my hands, I usually wear gloves. I really loved the larger surface area of this scrubber. It was very sturdy and did a very good job on my yucky sink.  


As you can see I've upgraded my scrubber from the blue one! Flash! So I poured Jif cream over my sink, let it sit for a while then went to town using the Chux scrubber. It did a very good job. I filled the container with water to help wash the Jif away as I scrubbed, then rinsed the whole sink thoroughly with water. Voila! Now my sink is nice and clean. I also read that you can buy different cleaning pads/heads, I'll def be giving a try. I do love a new or improved product!

Have you tried the new Chux scrubber? (Please note these opinions are my own and I paid for both my Chux scrubbers myself).

Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment