Sunday 7 July 2013

I heart my label maker

I love labelling things. Do you?? I wish I had HEAPS of time to make beautiful and gorgeous labels, but I don't. I love using my Dymo LetraTag label maker. I have had one for almost 10 years, and then it died earlier this year. I did have a look around for others, but I decided to stick with what I knew and loved! The machine itself is inexpensive, easy to use and produces good quality labels. I have a whole collection of tape and use it to label EVERYTHING. 

I bought this one and my previous label maker from Big W and Coles for half price. They always come on sale, usually after christmas in the stationary and back to school sales. 



I'm thinking of buying one of these as well. You can print from your computer and they look really professional. I found this deal from Dymo Online and I think its not a bad deal. I always buy my label tape in bulk, so I'm likely to buy a few hundred dollars worth of tape at one time and the fact that I get the label maker for free is drawing me in!



What do you use to label things in your house? Do you have the same love for your label maker as I do? Let me know in the comments!

Love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment